How much do you like skateboarding? If you are a big fan of this sport, then you probably know about electric skateboards and how they work, but if you are a beginner and do not know many things about this domain, then you should take a moment and inform yourself because electric skateboards are more and more popular these days.
There are many models with different features out on the market and they all work with the help of electricity. The cool thing is that you can choose from diverse designs and models and suit your own needs.
If you want a skateboard for travelling around the neighbourhood or a skateboard that you can take with you to the skatepark and make interesting tricks with it, then you might like the [easyazon_link identifier=”B01KJFKCP8″ locale=”US” tag=”scootersurfer-us-20″]Maxfind electric skateboard[/easyazon_link] that has a dual motor because it can do both.
Having a skateboard like this is really cool among kids groups, but grown people like them, too. This is a good option for kids and even for people of all ages as long as they are light in weight and the skateboard can take up with their weight without any troubles.
You can experiment unique moments with an electric skateboard and this one from Maxfield promises to give you that.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B01KJFKCP8″ locale=”US” src=”https://www.scootersurfer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/41Saw2UumoL.jpg” tag=”scootersurfer-us-20″ width=”500″]
- The product’s dimensions are 13.12 x 3.05 x 27.56 inches and it weighs 12.1 pounds
- The package that you will receive when you purchase this item will come with the electric skateboard, a wireless remote controller, the original package and of course, a manual with the instructions
- The package size is 39.37 x 11 x 5.7 inches
- With this skateboard, you will able to catch, depending on your weight and how the terrain presents itself a maximum speed of 28km/h
- The maximum weight that it can take is around 220lbs
- The climbing angle of the electric skateboard is 20 degree and the turning radius is 5m/196.85 inches
- Regarding the deck of the skateboard, it is made from 8-ply maple materials, it is 37.99 x 10 inches in size and 42 inches in height, from a flat surface on the ground
- The truck of the skateboard is made from aluminium and it is 9.65 inches long
- When it comes to the material that the wheels are made of, it is polyurethane and they are 3.27 inches in diameter
- The battery type that is included is Samsung 18650 Lithium-ion, it has a capacity of 2.2 AH and 36 V and it will charge really fast, in about one hour
- The motor that was custom made for this skateboard is N5060 and is made from a high-performance PU material
- The motor’s dimensions regarding the diameter are 3.27 x 2.76 inches and its power goes up to 1000W because it has two motors that work with 500W each
- The remote controller works wirelessly and it made from an ABS material
- If you want to charge the battery of the remote controller, it will take you about 30 minutes
- Also, the remote controller has 450mah
How It Works
The board is very simple to operate with it’s remote control and long board style. Here’s a great video that describes how the board works.
- The skateboard is easy to transport and to carry around due to is light weight
- It is also easy to store thanks to its dimensions and you can store it under your bed, in the closet, behind the couch, in the storage closet or anywhere else you want
- The skateboard charges quickly, in one hour
- The remote controller will charge quickly, too, in only 30 minutes
- There are two motors that work together and give a higher power of 1000W
- It can go up to 28km/h and it can climb up to 20 degrees
- All the materials that are used are durable and will last long
- The package has everything that you need, including a manual with instructions
- The skateboard is easy to use and to control with the wireless remote
- The price can be expensive if we compare this electric skateboard to a regular one
- It can only take up to 220 lbs of a person’s weight
- If you are going uphill, the speed will be slower
This electric skateboard from Maxfind is what you need if you are looking for an easier way of travelling around the neighbourhood or to school or work when the traffic is stuck and you can skate smoothly instead to the destination.
With the help of a remote control, you can accelerate the speed (up to 28km/h), take turns and slow down the speed. The wireless remote controller will charge itself in 30 minutes, while the battery of the skateboard (Samsung 18650 Lithium-ion) will take about one hour the be fully charged.
You should always make sure to prepare yourself before taking adventures with a skateboard. You must put safety in the first place and make sure to purchase a safe helmet, gear for your knees and elbows and wear them everytime you are skating.
IF you think that you liked this product, then the Genesis Hellfire Electric Skateboard might also catch your interest. This skateboard’s battery will charge in 2.5 hours and with it, you can travel at a maximum speed of 20 mph for a range of 20 miles on a single charge, but this depends on the weight that you have and how the terrain presents itself
If you take all of the above mentioned and compare the pros and the cons, it is easy to notice that the pros outcome the cons and per total this skateboard from [easyazon_link identifier=”B01KJFKCP8″ locale=”US” tag=”scootersurfer-us-20″]Maxfind[/easyazon_link] is a good option if you are looking for purchasing an electric skateboard.
The board is super fun to use and it also can come in handy when you are going to school or work in the mornings and the traffic is horrible and you can not spend time being stuck.
This offers you the possibility to skate smoothly to your destination and also lets you do amazing tricks if you are into that. You can also take this skateboard to the skatepark and experience new adventures with your friends.